If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a home, now may be a prime time to pursue such a purchase. First-time Homebuyers wanting to take advantage of market conditions to purchase a home should attend one of Brothers Redevelopment’s upcoming Homebuyer Workshops. Hosted in Spanish and in English and led by knowledgeable housing counselors, the free workshops lend valuable insight into the home buying process.
What to Bring:
To maximize workshop benefits, attendees are encouraged to bring the following items:
- Gross & Net Monthly Salary/Income Figures
- Name of lender, contact person and
- A copy (not original) of one month’s pay stubs for all income. (We will withhold certificates until copies are provided).
All classes are held at Brothers Redevelopment’s main office, located in the Edgewater Plaza complex at 2250 Eaton St, (at the corner of 24th & Eaton) five blocks west of Sheridan Blvd. Please use the entrance in the northwest corner of the building.
Click here for map and directions to workshop.
Class Dates and Times:
- All Saturday classes take place from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday evening Spanish classes are held from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Class dates are listed in the column on the right.
How to Reserve Your Place in the Class:
Please email Housing Counseling to reserve your place in one of the classes listed above or Call 303-202-6340.